Magento is an open source professional ecommerce web application platform. Magento uses Zend PHP and MYSQL databases. Magento provides more flexibility through its modular structural design to its users. It is totally measurable and has a broad range of control options. Magento is very dominant and spontaneous when it comes to presenting products online. It allows the developers and designer to easily create products catalog and manages it.
Fortune Innovations provides ecommerce-Magento design and development services to our customers in various domains in Los Angeles, U.S.A and across the globe. Fortune Innovations offer various theming services to our clients using Magento. Our theming services comprised creating new themes, customizing, modifying and updating the existing themes etc. Magento also allows using many marketing promo tools – organizing price promotions, using coupon codes etc.
Magento’s insightful interface features like dominant marketing tools, catalog-management engine and SEO etc gives the power to create sites that provide a first class and rich online shopping experience for our client‘s distinctive business needs. Magento platform is one of the quickly rising ecommerce platforms in the market today. Magento is designed to be completely scalable and backed by an extensive support network. Magento ecommerce platforms offers rich features through which the users can gain total control over the presentations, contents, and functionalities in a cost effective manner. Magento comes with additional shopping cart features and is a highly rated ecommerce solution.
Magento offers the following features to its users:
- Marketing Promotions and Tools: Magento supports the integration of marketing and promotions tools like news letter management, polls, auto-generated site map etc
- Analytics and Reporting: This feature provides admin dashboard for report overview, abandoned shopping cart report, integrated with Google Analytics, sales report, RSS feed for new orders, tax report
- Site Management: Administration permission system roles and users, web services API for easy integration between one-click upgrades
- Search Engine Optimization: Totally search engine friendly, Google site map, URL rewrites give full control of URL’s, meta-information for products and categories
- Catalog Management: This provides the features like batch import and export of catalog, batch updates to products in admin panel, Google base integration, inventory management with backordered items
- Catalog Browsing: This feature allows layered / faceted navigation for filtering of products in categories, recently viewed products, private sales including events, invitations, category access permission, category view and purchase permissions per on customer group etc which allows customers to find the product right for them
- Mobile Commerce: Magento has the inbuilt feature called M-Commerce, optimized theme etc for offering mobile optimized versions of online stores
- Payment: This feature supports multiple payment options, payment extensions available through Magento connect, configurable authorization and capturing of funds etc
- Order Management: This attribute allows viewing, editing, creating and fulfilling orders from admin panel, creating one or multiple invoices, shipments and credit memos per order to allow for split fulfillment etc.